Saturday 1 September 2012

Welcome



Lordy I bet you are all mighty fed up with me by now.

I think I have tried out every free application available and here I am back at Blogger.  Let's just keep everything crossed that it stays here this time.

Have taken the decision to keep it as simple as possible because depending on how well these first three books do, I will hand over the website and blogging side of things to someone else and happily pay them to do it all.  Though having said that I will keep this blog because in a very short while I have interacted with some really special people and I want to keep doing that.

I am going to take some wine and go for a swim now and watch the sun go down.

Thanks peeps for being there - You know who you are..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you have to say so please do leave a comment.